Minority GovCon Business Summit in Atlanta
Iuvo is a proud Gold Sponsor at the 2022 Minority GovCon Business Summit hosted in Atlanta.
1500 Southland Cir NW
October 7-9, 2022
Where Can I Find #TeamIuvo at the Minority GovCon Business Summit?
Visit us at our table in the main hall on October 8 and 9. Learn about how we can help you with all your government contract accounting and supporting your Deltek Costpoint or QuickBooks system.
Join us at our workshop:
- Intro to Government Contracting (an Accounting Compliance Perspective)
- Saturday, October 8th, 2022 9:30am – 10:00am
- Sat. Oct. 8 8:00AM-5:00PM EST
- Sun. Oct. 9 9:00AM-1:00PM EST
Agenda & Registration
Take a look at the conference website here.
What is the Minority GovCon Business Summit?
The 2022 Minority Government Contracting Business Summit will unite Contracting Officers, Contracting Experts, and Business Leaders nationwide. We will review Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, Small Businesses owners, Military Officials, Contracting Officials, Financing Experts, Business Leaders, and Defense Agencies. The summit was created to guide and unite Minority contractors, subcontractors, and small businesses nationwide with the latest information on Government Contracting. We will have hands-on workshops to help you prepare for Quarter Four Funding Distribution. Our goal is to open doors for other minority businesses worldwide to work with the Federal Government!
- VIP Branding Day: Press Release, OnSite Interviews, Photoshoot
Need Assistance with GovCon Accounting?
If you have any questions please reach out, we’d love to chat further and assist your organization with all your GovCon related accounting needs. Our services include:
- Monthly managed accounting services
- Indirect rates reconciliation
- Incurred cost submission assistance
- Compliance, year-end and financial reporting
- Year-end close and reconciliations
- System consulting, support and training
- Staff Augmentation (CFO, Controller, System Administrators)
- CFO Advisory Services
About Iuvo Systems
Iuvo Systems is the premier GovCon accounting services firm that provides DCAA compliant outsourced bookkeeping, consulting, implementation and training to government contractors. In addition to working with large prime contractors we specialize in working with 8(a), SBA, HUBZone, Women, Minority and Veteran owned firms utilizing QuickBooks, Deltek Costpoint and other industry specific applications.