Small Business Expo in Atlanta
Iuvo is a proud sponsor at the 2022 Small Business Expo hosted in Atlanta.
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
December 1, 2022
Where Can I Find #TeamIuvo at the Small Business Expo?
Visit us at booth #612 on December 1. Learn about how we can help you with all your government contract accounting and supporting your Deltek Costpoint or Quickbooks system.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Thurs. Dec. 1 10:00AM-6:00PM EST
Take a look at the conference agenda here.
Click here to register.
What is the Small Business Expo?
Small Business Expo is Atlanta’s BIGGEST business networking & educational event for Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs. Come join other passionate Atlanta Business Owners and learn how to increase revenue & grow your business.
- Attend Workshops Led by Industry Experts
- Expand your Network
- Learn from Amazing Keynote Speakers
- Market your Business
- Meet Vendors to Help Grow your Business
Need Assistance with GovCon Accounting?
If you have any questions please reach out, we’d love to chat further and assist your organization with all your GovCon related accounting needs. Our services include:
- Monthly managed accounting services
- Indirect rates reconciliation
- Incurred cost submission assistance
- Compliance, year-end and financial reporting
- Year-end close and reconciliations
- System consulting, support and training
- Staff Augmentation (CFO, Controller, System Administrators)
- CFO Advisory Services
About Iuvo Systems
Iuvo Systems is the premier GovCon accounting services firm that provides DCAA compliant outsourced bookkeeping, consulting, implementation and training to government contractors. We specialize in working with 8(a), SBA, HUBZone, Women, Minority and Veteran owned firms utilizing QuickBooks and Deltek Costpoint.