Minority GovCon Business Summit in Fredericksburg
Iuvo is a proud Gold Sponsor at the 2023 Minority GovCon Business Summit hosted in Fredericksburg.
Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
April 7-9, 2022
Where Can I Find #TeamIuvo at the Minority GovCon Business Summit?
Visit us at our table in the main hall on April 8 and 9. Learn about how we can help you with all your government contract accounting and supporting your Deltek Costpoint or QuickBooks system.
Intro to Government Contracting (an Accounting Compliance Perspective)
Speaker: Ed Muldrow, Partner at Iuvo
Saturday, April 8th
- Round 1 10:00 am – 10:45 am: Room B
- Round 2 11:00 am – 11:45 am: Room C
- Round 3 1:15 pm – 2:00 pm: Room A
- Fri. Apr. 7 11:00AM-6:00PM EST VIP DAY
- Sat. Apr. 8 9:00AM-5:00PM EST
- Sun. Apr. 9 9:00AM-1:00PM EST
Agenda & Registration
Take a look at the conference website here.
What is the Minority GovCon Business Summit?
The 2023 Minority Government Contracting Business Summit will unite Contracting Officers, Contracting Experts, and Business Leaders nationwide. We will review Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, Small Businesses owners, Military Officials, Contracting Officials, Financing Experts, Business Leaders, and Defense Agencies. The summit was created to guide and unite Minority contractors, subcontractors, and small businesses nationwide with the latest information on Government Contracting. We will have hands-on workshops to help you prepare for Quarter Three & Four Funding Distribution. Our goal is to open doors for other minority businesses worldwide to work with the Federal Government!
- VIP Branding Day: Filming Commercials, Private Workshop, Photoshoot
Need Assistance with GovCon Accounting?
If you have any questions please reach out, we’d love to chat further and assist your organization with all your GovCon related accounting needs. Our services include:
- Monthly managed accounting services
- Indirect rates reconciliation
- Incurred cost submission assistance
- Compliance, year-end and financial reporting
- Year-end close and reconciliations
- System consulting, support and training
- Staff Augmentation (CFO, Controller, System Administrators)
- CFO Advisory Services
About Iuvo Systems
Iuvo Systems is the premier GovCon accounting services firm that provides DCAA compliant outsourced bookkeeping, consulting, implementation and training to government contractors. In addition to working with large prime contractors we specialize in working with 8(a), SBA, HUBZone, Women, Minority and Veteran owned firms utilizing QuickBooks, Deltek Costpoint and other industry specific applications.