At Deltek ProjectCon 2023 Iuvo presented a session on strategies and tips for managing subcontractors in Costpoint.
Title: Strategies for Managing Subcontractors in Costpoint
Speakers: Ed Muldrow, Partner and Ravi Chitrabhanu, Director of Operations
Description: This session will provide a high-level overview of various strategies for handling subcontractor costs. The session will also discuss invoicing, project status reporting, purchase order management, and a cost-benefit analysis of available functionality in Costpoint.
- Simple Setup: Vendor Employee Thru Accounts Payable
- Moderate Setup: Employee with Contractor Flag Turned On, Time Entered Thru a Timesheet
- Advanced Setup: Sub as Vendor Employee, Subcontractor Management Setup, Work Assignments, and Purchase Order
If you attended the session and are interested in downloading the slides or if you were not able to make it you can get a copy of the slide below.
Need Assistance with Costpoint?
If you have any questions please reach out, we’d love to chat further and assist your organization with all your GovCon related accounting needs. Our services include:
- Monthly managed accounting services
- Indirect rates reconciliation
- Incurred cost submission assistance
- Compliance, year-end and financial reporting
- Year-end close and reconciliations
- System consulting, support and training
- Staff Augmentation (CFO, Controller, System Administrators)
- CFO advisory services
About Iuvo Systems
Iuvo Systems is the premier GovCon accounting services firm that provides DCAA compliant outsourced bookkeeping, consulting, implementation and training to government contractors. In addition to working with large prime contractors we specialize in working with 8(a), SBA, HUBZone, Women, Minority and Veteran owned firms utilizing QuickBooks, Deltek Costpoint and other industry specific applications.