Deltek Insight is an annual customer conference that brings together project-focused professionals from across the globe for education, inspiration and collaboration. Iuvo participated as a Gigabyte Sponsor for 2020, offering Costpoint Consulting Services and held the following session.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Investment in Costpoint
Listen Now via on-demand recording (29:44)
Costpoint can be overwhelming for any small business. Knowing that the largest government contractors and project driven organizations use the same tool as you do can leave you feeling like you do not have the resources or budget to manage and get the most out of the solution.
This session will help you streamline the system and get you everything you need while driving down costs.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
In this webinar we covered the following objectives:
- Identify key features in Costpoint that you must have setup for a successful small business.
- Identify the 10 reports you must run monthly to manage your business and stay competitive with other government contractors.
- Traps and pitfalls that you want to stay away from when using Costpoint.
We hope that you find this webinar helpful and informative. If you have any additional questions please reach out, we’d love to chat further and assist your organization with:
- Setup Project User Flows & Sub Screens
- Setup Cost Pools / Cost Allocations
- Create Reports & Dashboards
- System Checkup
Iuvo Systems is the premier cost-effective firm partnering with Deltek. Iuvo offers services supporting your Deltek applications including the Costpoint and VantagePoint family of products. Iuvo supports government contractors, architecture, engineering & construction, non-profit, and other project-oriented firms.